About the Program
QuickBooks Integrator automates any data transfer between QuickBooks and other systems and files in various formats. There are two separate versions of the Integrator: for QuickBooks Desktop and Online.
In particular, QuickBooks Integrator fully automates pharmaceutical chargeback processing for pharmaceutical manufacturers.
General Data Integration
QB Integrator does the following tasks:
- Exports content of all or selected QB objects into SQL Server database, including downloading attachments
- Creates records in QuickBooks based on the provided files and rules to generate the records, including uploads attachments
- Copies data between different QuickBooks desktop files or between two online instances
- Before creating new master records, Integrator performs a check for duplicates and ensures that no duplicates are created
QB Integrator for the Online version of QuickBooks already runs on OAuth2 protocol.
The Integrator includes a fully automated comprehensive solution for recording pharmaceutical chargebacks in Quickbooks, and accommodates all configuration options, chosen by the manufacturer. The program offers users a great set of features, including the following:
- Mapping distribution centers to Quickbooks customers or vendors. Mapping products by NDC-11 to Quickbooks items of any type. The automated mapping includes wholesaler accounts configured as Customers and Vendors, with multiple ship-to, and any configuration made by the manufacturer for the products
- Extensive validation and exception handling, including taking care of adding new DC accounts and new products
- Full support of all documents used by the manufacturer to records chargebacks: invoices, credit memos, bills and vendor credits
- Auto-creation of all axillary fields shown on Quickbooks documents, as per manufacturer specifications
- Comprehensive integration with Relasoft Enterprise Pharma Suite and its Chargeback processing and Government Pricing solutions
- Support for multiple companies, stored in multiple Quickbooks files
- Extensive logging and reporting
If you are looking for an advice of purchasing Quickbooks and would like to plan its handling of chargebacks, give us a call at 416-783-1027 for an advice. It is free.